Learn more about Dr. James Tom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Tom is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tom
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tom Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Tom graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tom has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hahnemann University Hospital
- Tenet HealthSystem Hahnemann LLC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James A Tom MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James A. Tom practice?
- Dr. James Tom has 1 office location.
Dr. James Tom practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.