A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Tom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Tom is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tom
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tom Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Tom graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tom has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hahnemann University Hospital
- Tenet HealthSystem Hahnemann LLC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James A Tom MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James A. Tom practice?
- Dr. James Tom has 1 office location.
Dr. James Tom practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.