Dr. James Albert Tom MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics, Surgery, and Sports Medicine.
Learn more about Dr. James Tom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Tom graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.More Education & Awards
Dr. Tom has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hahnemann University Hospital
- Warminster Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tom accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 14 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James A. Tom practice?
Dr. James Tom practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics, Surgery, and Sports Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Marlton, NJ.
See Philadelphia Surgeons, Philadelphia Orthopedic Surgeons, and Philadelphia Emergency Physicians.