A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Totten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Totten is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Totten, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Totten graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Totten has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Tallahassee Memorial Hospital
- Tallahassee Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James A Totten MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. James A. Totten practice?
- Dr. James Totten has 1 office location.
Dr. James Totten practices Anesthesiology near Tallahassee, FL.
See Tallahassee Anesthesiologists.