A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Toung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Toung is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Toung
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Toung Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Toung, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Toung graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Toung has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James S Toung MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. James S. Toung practice?
- Dr. James Toung has 1 office location.
Dr. James Toung practices Otolaryngology near Cypress, TX.
See Cypress Otolaryngologists.