A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Toung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Toung is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Toung
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Toung Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Toung, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Toung graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Toung has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James S Toung MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. James S. Toung practice?
- Dr. James Toung has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Toung practices Otolaryngology near Cypress, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Cypress Otolaryngologists.