A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Toung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Toung is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Toung, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Toung graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Toung has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North Cypress Medical Center
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Toung accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James S. Toung practice?
Dr. James Toung practices Otolaryngology, Otology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, Surgery, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near Cypress, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Cypress Otolaryngologists, Cypress Plastic Surgeons, and Cypress Surgeons.