A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Tozzi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Tozzi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tozzi
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tozzi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Tozzi, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Non-operative Spine Care Joint Replacement Spine Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tozzi graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Tozzi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
- Georgetown University Hospital
- Sibley Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Edward Tozzi MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James E. Tozzi practice?
- Dr. James Tozzi has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Tozzi practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Washington, DC.
See Washington Surgeons.