A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Tozzi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Tozzi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Tozzi, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Non-operative Spine Care Joint Replacement Spine Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tozzi graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Tozzi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Georgetown University Hospital
- Sibley Memorial Hospital
- Washington Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Edward Tozzi MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James E. Tozzi practice?
- Dr. James Tozzi has 1 office location.
Dr. James Tozzi practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Washington, DC.
See Washington Surgeons.