Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  patient  |  show details
by Judith McCall on Nov 30th, 2013

I am very pleased with the hip replacement provided by Dr Tozzi. The pain management went smoothly. Transitioning from hospital to inpatient rehabilitation center went well. I expect a full recovery.

|  A very well and respected physician.  |  show details
Sep 12th, 2013

I had arthiritis in my hip when I went in to see Dr. Tozzi,and he removed the arthiritis by giving me a successful hip replacement right away after receiving the correct paper work. DR. Tozzi will not continue giving you pain medication because he said it would only make you addictive to the medication. I now have arthritis in my spine and he will not give me pain medication until after the surgery that he said was very necessary. Overall Dr. Tozzi is a fine Surgeon and I would recommend him to my family and friends.

|  THIS DOCTOR IS FOR MEN ONLY!  |  show details
Oct 27th, 2012

DR. TOZZI IS A BULLY. WHO THINKS WOMEN SHOULD SHUT UP, BECAUSE THEY ARE SECOND TO HIM IN HIS COUNTRY.WELL, DR., YOU ARE IN THE USA. ACT LIKE IT.OR LEAVE. YOU ARE THE WORST PERSON I HAVE EVER MET, SORRY THO. YOU DIDN'T RATTLE ME.

|  Spinal Fusion  |  show details
Sep 28th, 2012

I had a double fusion and Dr. Tozzi was blunt and honest about my MRI even though I had fought surgery for as long as possible. He minimized drug use, encouraged physical therapy and 6 months after surgery I am pain free. No more leg numbness and no more inability to function because of blinding pain.

|  show details
Sep 16th, 2012

He was nasty, did not want to hear the patient discuss their problems because he knew it all. Bedside manner is non existence. He examined my knees in the wrong area and when I tried to correct him he went balistic about who he is and what his job is job is forgetting about the patient had their body and longer than the time it takes make an appointment and get into his iffice.

|  show details
Apr 24th, 2012

I HAD MY FIRST VISIT WITH DR. TOZZI, HE WAS NASTY, ASKED ME IF I HAD (HIV), BECAUSE OF MY TATTOO'S. HE ALSO ASKED ME IF I WAS SUICIDAL TODAY, OR MAYBE TOMORROW. DR. TOZZI TOLD ME I NEEDED TO BE AT WORK, I WAS NOTHING BUT A CRY BABY. OH' AND I WAS WASTING HIS TIME. HOWEVER, HE WILL GET PAID FOR EVERY MINUTE HE SPENT WITH ME.THIS DOCTOR WAS VERY CRUEL, SO I OFFERED TO LET HIM TAKE MY APPT. WITH THE PHYCIATRIST. HE COULD SURE USE IT. WHAT DOCTOR TELLS A PATIENT, THEY MAY NOT SURVIVE THE SURGERY. DR. TOZZI YOU ARE A JOKE, NEVER JUDGE A BOOK BY IT COVER. YOUR DAY IS COMING, SO HOLD ON. IT'S COMING!

|  Poor Bedside Manner and attention to patient needs  |  show details
Feb 3rd, 2012

Dr. Tozzi, after my surgery became insulting and insensitive to my concerns. Prior to the surgery he was non-committal on my reduction in pain and the success of the procedure. Afterwards, I related some improvement, but still in pain, but he now took position that he had perfomed a miracle and I should be jumping around like gymnast. I no longer have confidence in him or respect his ability to care for his patients needs.

|  4 joint replacements  |  show details
by J. Webb on Mar 30th, 2009

I was sent to Dr Tozzi when the head of Orthopedics at my health plan refused to do surgery on me. Dr Tozzi took me on and we came through 2 hip replacements followed 4 months later by 2 knee replacements. He followed me during my rehab time. As a healthcare provider myself, I appreciate quality of care as well as the knowledge and skill of others, in Dr Tozzi I found a bright, skilled and caring practitioner.

|  Outstanding Physician & Surgeon!  |  show details
by BK, Olney, MD on Nov 2nd, 2008

As someone who has been to many doctors for various ailments, Dr. Tozzi is an outstanding physician and surgeon, who has showed me concern and care every time I've been to see him! Dr. Tozzi also performed my back surgery (a diskectomy), which he only recommended as a last resort and I'm very grateful that the surgery was successful for both the short and long term (over 8 years)! I would recommend Dr. Tozzi (and have done so) anytime!