Orthopedic Surgeons
Peninsula Orthopaedic Assoc
1675 Woodbrooke Dr
Salisbury, MD 21804
410-749-4154
Locations and availability (5)

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  worst bed side manner ever  |  show details
Sep 24th, 2013

This dr. is rude and uncaring. he is a terrible doctor with no regards for his patient

|  diagnosed my problem  |  show details
Mar 13th, 2012

Dr. Trauger is hard to get to know but very serious and takes his job serious. He was able to help me some by doing a revision on my knee that Dr. Michael Ward from Easton had screwed up on, if I hadnot had found Dr. Trauger I would not be walking.No bedside manner but gets to the point. Told me I cannot help you 100% but I will get you to walk better and take some of the pain away. Which he did. I am still in pain but am able to at least get around and work some, he didnot want me to take painmeds, but I have to. He just didnot realize how I cannot go without them in order to function during the day and get rest at night. I am very appreciative of what he could do for me.

|  worst doctor i ever met  |  show details
Jan 13th, 2012

this doctor shouldn't be at this place. i don't know why POA has this doctor. His licenses should be cancel. or he needs to take some classes where he will be educate with good manners.

|  worst doctor in this area  |  show details
Jun 22nd, 2011

Dr. Trauger is the worst human being as a doctor at this place. He has no manner,no courtesy and no patience.He never visit his doctor in the hospital after surgery. whe i visited him at office he was so inpatience that he didnt litsen my problem,He didnt answered my questions,he had no knowledge about his field.If u ask question 2nd time he will through your sheet and leave the room. his staff dose all the work. Even he dose not supervise them.But He spend time with patient if he finds out that patient or family member is a doctor or related to medicine his attitude change at once.

|  show details
May 27th, 2011

Dr Trauger did a partial knee replacement on me being 43 no other dr wanted to. I was very satified with Dr.Trauger and the work he did 4 weeks after my surgery i had an infected wound in scar and he didnt think twice about taking me back into the operating room and cleaning it out. I thought his bedside manners was very good he explained things to me and took very well care of me!

|  What A Jerk  |  show details
Apr 25th, 2011

TERRIBLE bedside manner, refused to let me see my x-rays, refused to discuss options, made snide remarks about my profession. Nasty man, terrible Dr, and I will never set foot in POA again because of him.

|  Patient disappointed  |  show details
by Never a patient of Traugers again on Sep 30th, 2009

very poor at diagnosing the problem, treatment was unsatisfactory, his bedside mannner was nasty and he shows no care for the patient

|  show details
by Mrs. Goodwin on Jun 11th, 2009

I had terrible care under Dr. Trauger. I was in terrible pain and he gave me a cardizone shot. Next visit said...Well the CT says...."but I don't believe it". I can give you a needle of cardizone." I said, you gave me one last visit. No he said he did not. My husband was in with me and witnessed all of this. I was almost 8 weeks in horrible pain each step I took. With or without the boot he had prescribed. I begged him to get this injury fixed so I could get on with my life. He was uncareing and rude. I have never been treated by a doctor as he treated me. A 300 lb. 6ft 7" man accidently drove his specially built very large and heavy electric wheel chair into my jamming me against the corner of the door way with the wheel spinning on my foot. I was taken by ambulance to the hospital. Finally I was referred to a wonderful doctor in another institution that is taking time and giveing great care to me.