A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Trauth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Trauth is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Trauth, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Trauth graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Trauth has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital
- Danbury Hospital, The, Danbury CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James William Trauth MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James W. Trauth practice?
- Dr. James Trauth has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Trauth practices Family Medicine near Folsom, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Auburn, CA and Roseville, CA.
See Folsom Family Physicians.