A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Travis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Travis is Average.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Travis
Education & Awards
Dr. Travis graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Travis has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Travis MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. James Travis practice?
- Dr. James Travis has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Travis practices Anesthesiology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Houston Anesthesiologists.