A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Tretter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Tretter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Tretter, DO, FACS is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tretter graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Tretter has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Conemaugh Valley Memorial Hospital
- Meyersdale Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James F Tretter DO and FACS is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James F. Tretter practice?
- Dr. James Tretter has 1 office location.
Dr. James Tretter practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Johnstown, PA.
See Johnstown Surgeons.