A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Tretter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Tretter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tretter
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tretter Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Tretter, DO, FACS is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tretter graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Tretter has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Conemaugh Valley Memorial Hospital
- Meyersdale Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James F Tretter DO and FACS is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James F. Tretter practice?
- Dr. James Tretter has 1 office location.
Dr. James Tretter practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Johnstown, PA.
See Johnstown Surgeons.