Dr. James Trice Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. James Trice?

Posted on March 20th, 2015

I like him very much. I have no doubt that he will do whatever he can to help me with this rare disease i have had for so long.

GREAT DOCTOR!!!

Posted on October 1st, 2010

DR. TRICE IS A VERY DEDICATED DOCTOR, HE'S A KIND HEARTED DOCTOR, HE ALWAYS GREET YOU WITH A SMILE. AND HE HAS GREAT BED SIDE MANNERS. HE TAKE THE TIME TO EXPLAIN THINGS TO YOU, IJUST CAN'T SAY ENOUGH ABOUT HIM, HE SUCH A GREAT DOCTOR.AND HIS STAFF IS ON POINT, THEY GREET YOU WITH A SMILE AND ARE VERY HELPFUL.DOCTOR TRICE YOU ARE THE GREATEST

The man has a heart

Posted on March 24th, 2010

Once upon a time, Drs. cared. I"ve found a renaissance man. Straight forward, interested in hearing what you have to say, he has a twinkle in his eye when you follow his advice, and doesn't belittle you. This man really cares. I met him thru my mother, and he has always had a calming, efficient bedside manner, which he extended to my own plight, without hesitation. God bless you sir.

Excellent medical knowledge and skills.

Posted on August 5th, 2008

I found him to be an excellent combination of medical knowledge and compassionate attitude. Great experience and good skills make him an outstanding physician. I felt very satisfied with the treatment after I visited with him regarding my GI problems.

Posted on January 16th, 2017