A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Trippett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Trippett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Trippett
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Trippett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Trippett, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Trippett graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Trippett has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Mark Trippett MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James M. Trippett practice?
- Dr. James Trippett has 1 office location.
Dr. James Trippett practices Family Medicine near Sugar Land, TX.
See Sugar Land Primary Care Doctors.