A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Trippett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Trippett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Trippett, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Trippett graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Trippett has 11 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Mark Trippett MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James M. Trippett practice?
- Dr. James Trippett has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Trippett practices Family Medicine near Sugar Land, TX.
See Sugar Land Family Physicians.