A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Trotter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Trotter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Trotter, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Bile Duct inflammation (Sclerosing Cholangitis)
- Chronic Hepatitis C
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Failure
- Liver Failure (Acute)
- Liver Transplantation
- Portal Hypertension
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Trotter graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Trotter has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James F Trotter MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. James F. Trotter practice?
- Dr. James Trotter has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Trotter practices Gastroenterology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Gastroenterologists.