A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Truitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Truitt, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Truitt graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Truitt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Martin Memorial Medical Center
- Martin Memorial Hospital South
- Martin Memorial Health Systems
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Pennington Truitt MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James P. Truitt practice?
- Dr. James Truitt has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Truitt practices Ophthalmology near Stuart, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Port Saint Lucie, FL.
See Stuart Ophthalmologists.