A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Tsai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Tsai is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tsai
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsai graduated from St George's University, University Of Medicine And Den. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tsai has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Healthcare Sys-Murrietta
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Yu-Chih Tsai DO, FACP, and MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. James Y. Tsai practice?
- Dr. James Tsai has 1 office location.
Dr. James Tsai practices Internal Medicine and Hematology & Oncology near Hemet, CA.
See Hemet Internists and Hemet Oncologists.