Dr. James Tsai Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Tsai?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 23rd, 2016

Love the visit ! Everyone is so nice and knowledgeable.

August 7th, 2016

Amazing HEALER! Acupuncture by Dr. James Tsai Saved me from 2 Hip Replacements!

Dr. James Tsai is an AMAZING HEALER! He was on State Street in Carlsbad, CA for years when I first began having Acupuncture and Chinese Herbal treatments with him back in 2001-2002! Dr. Tsai was a medical licensed surgeon in China when he realized "it was too late when it had to be cut out". He immediately began studying with the top Acupuncturists and Chinese Herbalists. He immigrated to the USA, is a professor of Acupuncture -only uses REAL Chinese Herbs - Roots, bone, berries, he imports from China. I admit the tea one has to make out of the bulk herbal prescription is pretty difficult to have to drink, but I got through 2 Herbal Treatments years apart. I did it because I cherish my health and I know when it needs cleansing or a big boost. The Acupuncture treatments are nothing beyond a miracle! My Orthopedic Surgeon was positive I would need BOTH HIP REPLACEMENTS after viewing the MRI images of my hips. He planned to do the left hip replacement first, (most serious deterioration of left femur - the entire TOP of the femur was DEAD, getting no blood flow from the one artery that feeds each femur. It appeared to look like an upside down new moon where the living bone was and the top dark and unable to see.) The right femur was NOT as bad, but orthopedic surgeon thought that could wait another year between the two hip replacements. I respect my Orthopedic Surgeon since I have been a patient of his for many years. I simply could NOT imagine having both hips replaced. I asked him if I could please hold off and try acupuncture - to me, it couldn't hurt waiting (it could have deteriorated more), so I went to Dr. Tsai, brought my copy of the MRI of both my hips. I asked if he could possibly get the blood from the arteries flowing to the femur heads once again. As he viewed what would be shocking for anyone, he replied, "I cannot make any promises. But we try!" I got on the table in a paper gown and I have had acupuncture treatments all over the world - including Hong Kong. Taiwan and Singapore, previous acupuncture treatments were always painless, truly! But this time? Dr. Tsai inserted a needle in my left hip and I screamed in agony! OH YEAH, he hit the exact correct meridian for that artery! I stifled the pain, and then we both laughed . Dr. Tsai, always so calm, centered and focused, said, "Jussta, What are my patients going to think hearing you scream?" I laughed and apologized. Dr. Tsai understood, as I did, he hit the exact meridian point to increase the blood flow! As Dr. Tsai continued to insert acupuncture needles in my right hip as well, another scream, then other acupuncture needles that are no thicker than one hair -extremely thin. I had four or five treatments spread between a week to 3 weeks apart. After 4 or 5 treatments, no more severe pain in my hips. We continued the treatments spaced further apart. Six months later, I returned to my Orthopedic Surgeon and it was the next year now, so I asked if we might have another MRI done of my hips. He agreed. I visited him for Follow-Up on results of the MRI. He had not told me, when a patient delays a hip replacement the femurs are ALWAYS, always WORSE. Meaning more deterioration of the femur. Then he said, "I would never have believed it, Jussta - but you no longer need hip replacements on either hip! I have never seen this happen before!" He shook his head in wonder and awe. I laughed and told him, "Oh, so I have made you a believer in Acupuncture! After all, it is only 5,000 years of wisdom and practice by the Chinese. Dr. Tsai is now located on Jefferson Street in Carlsbad. I would give him 99 stars if I could on the recommendations. If you are facing any health challenges - and I mean ANY, make an appointment and have one acupuncture treatment by Dr. James Tsai and you will be raving about your energy level, feeling centered, and truly physically and emotionally better. And all of it is NATURALLY. I caution you to NOT STOP seeing your treating physician or specialist. This is YOUR body, your choice, and this is a great option - a supplement to medical treatments and surgery, past or future scheduled for you.

November 16th, 2015

Professional, Intelligent, and Caring Physician

October 2nd, 2015

Greedy

The Doctor misdiagnosed me, insisted on a biopsy performed by him only...later to find out that a biopsy was never needed, luckily after getting a second and third opinion...my insurance was billed $323 for an office visit and a consultation that never happened...was told to reschedule another appointment and bring some lab work...for that appointment..I was charged $211 after waiting 2 hours. I requested a copy of my lab work, they charged me 25 cents for each sheet of paper...this Doctor, this office cares about money...nothing more than money...they had no concern about care or my well being.

October 9th, 2013

Horrible doctor. Does not care about patients.

December 20th, 2011

worst staff you could ever imagine.

July 7th, 2017