A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Tucci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Tucci is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Tucci, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tucci graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tucci has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- Nyack Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James John Tucci MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James J. Tucci practice?
- Dr. James Tucci has 10 office locations.
Dr. James Tucci practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pearl River, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and New York, NY.
See Pearl River Surgeons.