Learn more about Dr. James Tucci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Tucci is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Tucci, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tucci graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tucci has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Manhattan
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tucci accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- WellCare - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James J. Tucci practice?
Dr. James Tucci practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pearl River, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and New York, NY.
See Pearl River Orthopedic Surgeons.