A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Tuchek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Tuchek is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tuchek
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tuchek Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Tuchek, DO, FACS is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tuchek graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Tuchek has 38 hospital affiliations:
- Alexian Brothers Medical Center
- Resurrection Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Michael Tuchek DO and FACS is a male Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James M. Tuchek practice?
- Dr. James Tuchek has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Tuchek practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near East Chicago, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL and Maywood, IL.
See East Chicago Surgeons.