Learn more about Dr. James Tuchek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Tuchek is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Tuchek, DO, FACS is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tuchek graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Tuchek has 39 hospital affiliations:
- Macneal Memorial Hospital
- Alexian Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Michael Tuchek DO and FACS is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James M. Tuchek practice?
- Dr. James Tuchek has 24 office locations.
Dr. James Tuchek practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Munster, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Rock Island, IL and Berwyn, IL.
See Munster Surgeons and Munster Cardiothoracic Surgeons.