A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Tuchek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Tuchek is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Tuchek, DO, FACS is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tuchek graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Tuchek has 41 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James M Tuchek DO and FACS is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James M. Tuchek practice?
- Dr. James Tuchek has 24 office locations.
Dr. James Tuchek practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Munster, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Rock Island, IL and Berwyn, IL.
See Munster Surgeons.