A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Tull:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Tull is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tull
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Tull Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Tull, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tull graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Tull has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Anthony Tull MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James A. Tull practice?
- Dr. James Tull has 1 office location.
Dr. James Tull practices Ophthalmology near Happy Valley, OR.
See Happy Valley Ophthalmologists.