A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Tulloss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Tulloss is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tulloss
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tulloss Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetic Foot
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tulloss graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tulloss has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hardin Memorial Hospital
- Ohio Health - Marion General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Richard Tulloss MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James R. Tulloss practice?
- Dr. James Tulloss has 1 office location.
Dr. James Tulloss practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Marion, OH.
See Marion Orthopedic Surgeons.