A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Tulloss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Tulloss is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tulloss
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Tulloss Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetic Foot
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tulloss graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Tulloss has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hardin Memorial Hospital
- Ohio Health - Marion General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Richard Tulloss MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James R. Tulloss practice?
- Dr. James Tulloss has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Tulloss practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Marion, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Gilead, OH.
See Marion Surgeons.