A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Tulloss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Tulloss is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetic Foot
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tulloss graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Tulloss has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hardin Memorial Hospital
- Ohio Health - Marion General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tulloss accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 11 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James R. Tulloss practice?
Dr. James Tulloss practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Marion, OH.
See Marion Orthopedic Surgeons.