Learn more about Dr. James Tulloss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Tulloss is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tulloss
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tulloss Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetic Foot
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tulloss graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tulloss has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hardin Memorial Hospital
- Ohio Health - Marion General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Richard Tulloss MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James R. Tulloss practice?
- Dr. James Tulloss has 1 office location.
Dr. James Tulloss practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Marion, OH.
See Marion Orthopedic Surgeons.