Dr. James Tumlin Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. James Tumlin?

Very nice and helpful man.

Posted on October 15th, 2017

Currently helping me with a kidney disease. Very nice gentleman whom is always informative and helpful. We travel from out of town to see him.

Posted on September 15th, 2017

Dr. Tumlin has been my doctor for over 12 years now and I am forever grateful to him for all of the time and effort he has given to me personally to get my body into remission. I see him for Dermatomyositis, Scleroderma, Sjogrens, Arthritis and a few other underlying diseases associated with autoimmune disease. I truly believe that I would be in a wheelchair today but for Dr. Tumlin and his progressive medical attention he has given me I am still walking.

Posted on April 25th, 2016

(money hungry 💰)

Posted on March 11th, 2016

Greedy after money will not recommend at all

Money hungry, pushsy doctor

Posted on April 3rd, 2015

This doctor is very pushsy, he tries to push me to do a bone marrow biopsy, I absolutely did not want to do that biopsy, at all. Sometimes when I see this man at the dialysis clinic, he always coming up with medical things, he''ll talk to some of the patients about patipating in some of the medical research he has came up with, so he can get wealthier, all he cares about is, money, money, money, and money. I would not recommend this man to anyone at all.

Great Doctor & support staff

Posted on December 18th, 2014

Excellent compassionate doctor

Would not refer anyone to him.

Posted on March 22nd, 2014

My family doctor sent in a referral, and it took nearly two months to get an appointment. When I arrived for my first appointment, I was told that the appointment had been for the prior day. Did get my lab work done, though. The lab tech informed me my appointment was ifor that day not the day prior day. When medications were called into my pharmacy, one medications was not submitted. Found this out when I went to see my family doctor, The medication finally got called into my pharmacy almost a month later. At my last appointment Dr. Tumlin insturcted me that I would have to have a cystoscopy. Three weeks later the appointment had not been made. In fact Dr. Tumlin had failed to record it in my chart. He is supposed to be one the best in his field, but I would not recommend him to anyone.

Posted on November 17th, 2017