Dr. James Tumlin MD Patient Reviews

2.5

April 25th, 2016
(money hungry 💰)

March 11th, 2016
Greedy after money will not recommend at all

April 3rd, 2015
Money hungry, pushsy doctor
This doctor is very pushsy, he tries to push me to do a bone marrow biopsy, I absolutely did not want to do that biopsy, at all. Sometimes when I see this man at the dialysis clinic, he always coming up with medical things, he''ll talk to some of the patients about patipating in some of the medical research he has came up with, so he can get wealthier, all he cares about is, money, money, money, and money. I would not recommend this man to anyone at all.

December 18th, 2014
Great Doctor & support staff
Excellent compassionate doctor

March 22nd, 2014
Would not refer anyone to him.
My family doctor sent in a referral, and it took nearly two months to get an appointment. When I arrived for my first appointment, I was told that the appointment had been for the prior day. Did get my lab work done, though. The lab tech informed me my appointment was ifor that day not the day prior day. When medications were called into my pharmacy, one medications was not submitted. Found this out when I went to see my family doctor, The medication finally got called into my pharmacy almost a month later. At my last appointment Dr. Tumlin insturcted me that I would have to have a cystoscopy. Three weeks later the appointment had not been made. In fact Dr. Tumlin had failed to record it in my chart. He is supposed to be one the best in his field, but I would not recommend him to anyone.