A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Turek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Turek is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Turek
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Turek Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Turek graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Turek has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Waccamaw Community Hospital
- Grand Strand Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James E Turek MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Allergy.
- Where does Dr. James E. Turek practice?
- Dr. James Turek has 1 office location.
Dr. James Turek practices Allergy & Immunology and Allergy near Murrells Inlet, SC.
See Murrells Inlet Allergists.