A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Turek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Turek is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Turek
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Turek Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Turek graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Turek has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Waccamaw Community Hospital
- Grand Strand Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James E Turek MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Allergy.
- Where does Dr. James E. Turek practice?
- Dr. James Turek has 5 office locations.
Dr. James Turek practices Allergy & Immunology and Allergy near North Myrtle Beach, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Murrells Inlet, SC and Loris, SC.
See North Myrtle Beach Allergists.