A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Turek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Turek is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Turek graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Turek has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Waccamaw Community Hospital
- Grand Strand Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Turek MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Allergy.
- Where does Dr. James Turek practice?
- Dr. James Turek has 1 office location.
Dr. James Turek practices Allergy & Immunology and Allergy near North Myrtle Beach, SC.
See North Myrtle Beach Allergists.