A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Turk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Turk is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Turk, DO is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Turk graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Turk has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Porter Memorial Hospital
- St Anthony Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Eric Turk DO is a male Otolaryngologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. James E. Turk practice?
- Dr. James Turk has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Turk practices Otolaryngology near Valparaiso, IN.
See Valparaiso Otolaryngologists.