A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Turlington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Turlington is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Turlington
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Turlington Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Turlington, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Turlington graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Turlington has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Vah Ctvhcs
- Central Texas Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Central Texas Veterans Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Thomas Turlington MD is a male Urologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. James T. Turlington practice?
- Dr. James Turlington has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Turlington practices Urology near Temple, TX.
See Temple Urologists.