Dr. James Turnbo MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Paducah, KY

4.7

February 15th, 2017
LOVE HIM and His Staff!!!
We waited a little bit but when it was our turn, we were the focus and I appreciate that!

November 8th, 2016
I love them all!!!
Dr. Turnbo and staff have been treating my family for several years. Our experience at his practice is always top notch. Although the practice is very busy, Everyone goes above and beyond to make sure we are all cared for. Dr. Turnbo might be among the top 5 most intelligent physicians we have ever encountered.

July 25th, 2016
We love Dr Turnbo! He sees myself, my husband and our three small children. Our kids love him!

May 9th, 2016
Best Doctor in KY
Dr. Turnbo is the best Physican I've ever had and I've had many. His professionalism, knowledge, expertise, is superb. His attention to details and caring character launches him high above rest.

March 19th, 2016
Ingnerance is the path to lawsuits.
They are in need o f nurse practioners that do further background work to understand the problem with previous medications.

March 15th, 2016
He is a wonderful & always gives the best care....but his nurse is awful

May 4th, 2015
Best family doctor in Paducah and surrounding area

September 25th, 2013
Fantastic Dr.
I have been a patient of Dr. Turnbo's since he came to Paducah. Dr. Turnbo is a very compassionate and caring Dr. I have ever seen. I have had alot of problems in my life and Dr. Turnbo has always been there for me. His Office personnel is outstanding also. The only complaint I would have , is you get use to one of his office workers or one of his P.A. and they leave. I wish that his office did not have such a turn around on his staff. That is my only complaint. Other than that, you could never I don't think find a Better Dr. in Paducah. Thank You, Dr. Turnbo, for always taken care of my medical needs.

April 18th, 2013
Dr. Turnbo is a wonderful doctor has fantastic nursing staff as a back-up & resource. My only criticism at this point is his knowing the expense of perscribing medications to those on Medicare. This wasn't a concern in the past before I had to go on Medicare, but it is now. He is very knowledgable & keeps up with the latest medication. The doctor has a very personable manner & makes you feel as if you are an individual with you own cocerns & doesn't make you feel you are a number & takes time with you.

February 4th, 2013
long time patient
dr turnbo is a real doctor. diplomas from many major schools on walls of all treatment rooms. diagnostic by science instead of guessing. well respected by all specialist drs. good choices of referral. holds an appointment of chief of medical service w/lourdes hosp. co-ordinates specialty drs, himself. makes timely decisions and keep treatment moving. dont hold you in the hospital longer than necessary. prompt callin of r x refills. you would be fortunate if you could join his practice as a patient.

August 3rd, 2010
Woonderful Dr, he has seen me through several surgeries and has always shown concern and a caring nature.

December 10th, 2009
Dr. Turnbow is a very good and caring doctor, however, he is obviously too busy to handle follow-ups with his patients. Additionally his staff does not follow-up when prescriptons are denied by Express Script (which is most of the time). I have often just had to give up and go without the medicine because the will not get me a different prescription or call Express Scripts with the needed information to fill a prescription. The bottom line is he has taken on too many patients and too many side projects to attend properaly to his patients. I am looking for a new GP because of this.