A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Turrentine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Turrentine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Turrentine
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Turrentine Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Turrentine graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Turrentine has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Marshall County Medical Center
- Mercy Memorial Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Ray Turrentine DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James R. Turrentine practice?
- Dr. James Turrentine has 1 office location.
Dr. James Turrentine practices Family Medicine near Ardmore, OK.
See Ardmore Primary Care Doctors.