A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Turrentine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Turrentine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Turrentine graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Turrentine has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Marshall County Medical Center
- Mercy Memorial Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Turrentine accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James R. Turrentine practice?
Dr. James Turrentine practices Family Medicine near Ardmore, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Oklahoma City, OK.
See Ardmore Family Physicians.