A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Tutor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Tutor, MD is board certified in Pediatric Pulmonology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Tutor graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Tutor has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Fayette Hospital
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tutor accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Mississippi - 1 plan
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James Tutor practice?
Dr. James Tutor practices Family Medicine, Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Germantown, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Tupelo, MS and Memphis, TN.
See Germantown Family Physicians, Germantown Pediatricians, Germantown Pediatric Specialists, Germantown Emergency Physicians, and Germantown Pulmonologists.