A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Tutor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Tutor is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Tutor, MD is board certified in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cystic Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Tutor graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Tutor has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Fayette Hospital
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tutor accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Mississippi - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James Tutor practice?
Dr. James Tutor practices Pediatric Pulmonology near Tupelo, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Germantown, TN and Memphis, TN.
See Tupelo Pulmonologists.