A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Tweddell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Tweddell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tweddell
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tweddell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Tweddell, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Surgery (Cardiovascular Surgical Procedures)
- Heart Transplantation
- Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome
- Lung Transplantation
- Myocardial Infarction
- Right Heart Bypass
- Ventricular Septal Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Tweddell graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Tweddell has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Hospital, Inc.
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James S Tweddell MD is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James S. Tweddell practice?
- Dr. James Tweddell has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Tweddell practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MN.
See Cincinnati Surgeons.