Learn more about Dr. James Tweddell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Tweddell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Tweddell, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Surgery (Cardiovascular Surgical Procedures)
- Heart Transplantation
- Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome
- Lung Transplantation
- Myocardial Infarction
- Right Heart Bypass
- Ventricular Septal Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Tweddell graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Tweddell has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital
- Columbia Hospital, Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Scott Tweddell MD is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James S. Tweddell practice?
- Dr. James Tweddell has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Tweddell practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Madison, WI.
See Milwaukee Surgeons and Milwaukee Cardiothoracic Surgeons.