Dr. James Twede Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Twede?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

August 2nd, 2017

Devoted Doctor

He took care of my husband at the Mayo Clinic. My husband had a large basil cell cancer on his nose and he had Mohs surgery by another doctor at the hospital. The surgery went great, but my husband started to bleed. I called the clinic and they transferred me to Dr. Twede, who was on call. He was playing basketball with some friends at the time. He quickly came to the Mayo clinic to meet us. He took us upstairs and spent 3 hours helping to stop the bleeding with cautery, sewing and bandages. Dr. Twede met us the next day, which was a Saturday morning to change the bandage. My husband was still bleeding. Dr. Twede felt my husband had a clotting problem. He quickly had my husband seen by the hematology doctors and sure enough my husband has a rare bleeding problem. Dr. Twede called us every night to make sure my husband was okay throughout the process and even came up with a unique treatment regimen for future when my husband has additional surgery. I have never seen a physician with such devotion. He spent many hours on multiple weekends. This gentleman is a blessing from god and a true saint. Our family owes him our thanks and this writing is the least I could do for him.

August 23rd, 2016

Doctor visit

I see Dr. Twede at the mayo clinic. He help my dad fix his foot. My dad have big problems with foot for many years. He fixed it very quickly. He is funny and makes me laugh. He is a very good doctor.

April 28th, 2016

He is very thorough and likeable. I would recommend him to anyone who wants a really thorough check of your skin.

May 13th, 2015

skin cancer

I have seen multiple dermatologists mainly in New Mexico and have had numerous skin cancers treated with scaping and cutting them out. Dr. Tweed's surgical abilities are absolutely hands down the best I have seen. My scar on the forehead healed so well I can't even see it. He is also very nice and explains things well.

April 28th, 2015

Amazing Doctor. I love this guy

February 6th, 2015

Awesome experience. Dr Twede is absolutely amazing.

October 3rd, 2017