Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

If you need a doctor who cares. Choose Dr Tweedy show details If you need a doctor who cares. Choose Dr Tweedy
by Linda K. on Jan 21st, 2015

Years ago my favorite doctor was Marcus Welby he took care of me each week as I enjoyed the television show. It seems I have found my Dr Marcus Welby Dr Tweedy helped me with his gift of medicine and his very caring manner. HE CARES. THANK YOU DR TWEEDY!!!! I am so happy I finally found a Primary Doctor like Dr. Tweedy.

Jan 8th, 2015

dr. tweedy and staff you could not ask for a better doctors office.Ivan c.

the best doctor ever... hands down show details the best doctor ever... hands down
Sep 24th, 2012

Dr Tweedy is a wonderful doctor. He is caring, kind, and very intelligent. I've recently moved to the area and have seen my share of doctors but my search is over. He really makes you feel comfortable. He also has a wonderful staff, everyone is so pleasant and friendly. I normally don't write reviews but he is worth a real praise.

uniqueinvite show details uniqueinvite
Aug 14th, 2011

Dr. Tweedy is wonderful, friendly and warm, though his office is not Handicapped accessible and very hard to maneuver in his office. The doors are very heavy and the inside doors are very narrow making it very, very hard to get around. His hours are bad and very hard to call the office to get anything accomplished.

the good doctot show details the good doctot
by mike on Jul 6th, 2010

this doctor realy cares, your reports will be there when you need them, and referels are easy as 1,2 ,3. over all a great and i mean it a great family doctor.

by Karen Abruzzo on Sep 23rd, 2008

I went to see Dr. Tweedy because I wasn't feel well...All I did was explain the symptons that I was having for quite a while and as he was patiently listening to me when he was reading over my chart he looked up at me calmly and said that I had a Thyroid disease and had my blood drawn immediately right there in his office by David who had a great sense of humor also....I was a little skeptical about going to Dr. Tweedy as the location was intimidating....but that goes to show that the location doesn't matter....I'am very happy with Dr. Tweedy and will continue to go to him..Karen Abruzzo