A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Twist:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Twist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Twist, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Twist graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Twist has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James F Twist MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James F. Twist practice?
- Dr. James Twist has 1 office location.
Dr. James Twist practices Ophthalmology near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Ophthalmologists.