A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Twist:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Twist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Twist
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Twist Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Twist, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Twist graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Twist has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James F Twist MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James F. Twist practice?
- Dr. James Twist has 1 office location.
Dr. James Twist practices Ophthalmology near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Ophthalmologists.