A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Tyburski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tyburski
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tyburski Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Tyburski, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Abdominal Injuries
- Hemorrhagic Shock
- Multiple Trauma
- Nonpenetrating Wounds
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Tyburski graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tyburski has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Harper University Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Gerard Tyburski MD is a male Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. James G. Tyburski practice?
- Dr. James Tyburski has 1 office location.
Dr. James Tyburski practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons.