A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Tyburski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tyburski
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tyburski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Tyburski, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Abdominal Injuries
- Hemorrhagic Shock
- Multiple Trauma
- Nonpenetrating Wounds
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Tyburski graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tyburski has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Harper University Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Gerard Tyburski MD is a male Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. James G. Tyburski practice?
- Dr. James Tyburski has 1 office location.
Dr. James Tyburski practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons.