A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Tyburski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Tyburski, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Abdominal Injuries
- Hemorrhagic Shock
- Multiple Trauma
- Nonpenetrating Wounds
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Tyburski graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tyburski has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Harper University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tyburski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 16 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans