A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Tycast:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Tycast, Surgeon, Urologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Tycast graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tycast has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Francis Tycast MD is a male Urologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. James F. Tycast practice?
- Dr. James Tycast has 5 office locations.
Dr. James Tycast practices Urology near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: McMinnville, OR and Newberg, OR.
See Portland Urologists.