A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Tyndall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Tyndall is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Tyndall, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Tyndall graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Tyndall has 7 hospital affiliations:
- HEALTHSOUTH Rehabilitation Hos Mechanicsburg
- Holy Spirit Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James A Tyndall MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James A. Tyndall practice?
- Dr. James Tyndall has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Tyndall practices Internal Medicine near Lemoyne, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Mechanicsburg, PA.
See Lemoyne Internists.