A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Tyndall, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Diabetes and Diabetes Complications.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Tyndall graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tyndall has 7 hospital affiliations:
- HEALTHSOUTH Rehabilitation Hos Mechanicsburg
- Pinnacle Health Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tyndall accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James Tyndall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James A. Tyndall practice?
Dr. James Tyndall practices Internal Medicine near Lemoyne, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Harrisburg, PA.
See Lemoyne Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Tyndall, Dr. Jaime Tyndall, Dr. Santiago Tyndall, Dr. Jacques Tyndall