A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Tyrrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Tyrrell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tyrrell
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Tyrrell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Pituitary ACTH Hypersecretion
- Pituitary Diseases
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Pituitary Gland Tumor (Prolactinoma)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Tyrrell graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Tyrrell has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Natividad Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Blakely Tyrrell MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. James B. Tyrrell practice?
- Dr. James Tyrrell has 1 office location.
Dr. James Tyrrell practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Internists and San Francisco Endocrinologists.