A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Uberti graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.More Education & Awards
Dr. Uberti has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
- St Marys Hospital Corporation
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Uberti accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Anthem - 17 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Americhoice - 2 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James Uberti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James G. Uberti practice?
Dr. James Uberti practices Internal Medicine near Prospect, CT.
See Prospect Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Uberti, Dr. Jacob Uberti, Dr. Jacques Uberti, Dr. Jaime Uberti