A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Udelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Udelson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Udelson
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Udelson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Udelson, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Left Ventricular Hypertrophy
- Myocardial Diseases
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Outflow Obstruction
Education & Awards
Dr. Udelson graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Udelson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Tufts Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Eric Udelson MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. James E. Udelson practice?
- Dr. James Udelson has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Udelson practices Cardiovascular Disease near Boston, MA.
See Boston Cardiologists.