A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Udelson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
He has special expertise in 11 Areas, including Coronary Artery Disease CAD, Coronary Disease, and Heart Catheterization.8 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Udelson graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Udelson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Tufts New England Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Udelson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James Udelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James E. Udelson practice?
Dr. James Udelson practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Udelson, Dr. Jacob Udelson, Dr. Jacques Udelson, Dr. Jaime Udelson