A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Udelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Udelson, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Left Ventricular Hypertrophy
- Myocardial Diseases
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Outflow Obstruction
Education & Awards
Dr. Udelson graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Udelson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Tufts Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Eric Udelson MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. James E. Udelson practice?
- Dr. James Udelson has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Udelson practices Cardiovascular Disease near Boston, MA.
See Boston Cardiologists.