A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Ulager:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Ulager is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ulager
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Ulager Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Ulager, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Ulager graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ulager has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Fletcher Allen Health Care Medical Center Hospital
- Fletcher Allen Health Care - Fanny Allen Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Robert Ulager MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James R. Ulager practice?
- Dr. James Ulager has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Ulager practices Family Medicine near Hinesburg, VT.
Additional practice locations include: Burlington, VT.
See Hinesburg Primary Care Doctors.