A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Ulanoski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Ulanoski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Ulanoski, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Ulanoski graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ulanoski has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Robert Ulanoski MD is a male Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. James R. Ulanoski practice?
- Dr. James Ulanoski has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Ulanoski practices Pediatrics near Coppell, TX.
See Coppell Pediatricians.