A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Ulanoski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Ulanoski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Ulanoski, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Ulanoski graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ulanoski has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ulanoski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James R. Ulanoski practice?
Dr. James Ulanoski practices Pediatrics near Coppell, TX.
See Coppell Pediatricians.