A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Ulchaker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Ulchaker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Ulchaker, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Bladder Removal (Cystectomy)
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ulchaker graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ulchaker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- Marymount Hospital
- CCHS Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James C Ulchaker MD is a male Urologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. James C. Ulchaker practice?
- Dr. James Ulchaker has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Ulchaker practices Urology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Independence, OH.
See Cleveland Urologists.