A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Ulchaker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Ulchaker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ulchaker
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Ulchaker Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Ulchaker, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Bladder Removal (Cystectomy)
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ulchaker graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ulchaker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- Marymount Hospital
- CCHS Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James C Ulchaker MD is a male Urologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. James C. Ulchaker practice?
- Dr. James Ulchaker has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Ulchaker practices Urology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Independence, OH and Strongsville, OH.
See Cleveland Urologists.