A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Ulibarri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ulibarri
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ulibarri Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Ulibarri, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Ulibarri graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Ulibarri has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
- Memorial Hospital of Sheridan County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James A Ulibarri MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James A. Ulibarri practice?
- Dr. James Ulibarri has 1 office location.
Dr. James Ulibarri practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sheridan, WY.
See Sheridan Orthopedic Surgeons.