Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Upp Jr
Dr. James Upp Jr, MD, FAAP, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Baton Rouge, LA. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Upp is affiliated with Baton Rouge General Medical Center, Our Lady of the Lake Rmc and Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. James Upp Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. James Upp Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baton Rouge, LA.