A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Upp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Upp is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Upp, FAAP, FACS, MD is board certified in Pediatric Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Upp graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Upp has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Womans Hospital
- Baton Rouge General Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Robert Upp FAAP, FACS, and MD is a male Pediatric Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James R. Upp practice?
- Dr. James Upp has 1 office location.
Dr. James Upp practices Pediatric Surgery near Baton Rouge, LA.
See Baton Rouge Pediatric Surgeons.