A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Ushiba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Ushiba is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Ushiba, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ushiba graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Ushiba has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Natividad Medical Center
- Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula
- Salinas Valley Memorial Healthcare System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ushiba accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Central California Alliance for Health - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James K. Ushiba practice?
Dr. James Ushiba practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Salinas, CA.
See Salinas Orthopedic Surgeons.