A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Ushiba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Ushiba is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ushiba
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ushiba Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Ushiba, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ushiba graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Ushiba has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Salinas Valley Memorial Healthcare System
- Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula
- Natividad Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Kinji Ushiba MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James K. Ushiba practice?
- Dr. James Ushiba has 1 office location.
Dr. James Ushiba practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Salinas, CA.
See Salinas Orthopedic Surgeons.