Dr. James Ushiba MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Salinas, CA

3.1

November 12th, 2015
not good...i will need to have my right foot fused to the bones after dr ushiba....he cut corners on me because I was on medical. Shame on you

January 20th, 2014
Not Recommended
I Research before going to this dr. and there were very few reviews but they said he was a good dr. I went to get treated by an aquilles tendor complete tear. when I got there he didnt even look at my MRI he said "MRI dont show tears" I was like what?? but I was desperate cause my injury had happened two weeks prior and I just couldnt be with out a treatment anymore. so I stayed with him. Next time I saw him he said yes MRI are necessary after he took my cast off he put me in a boot then I had to start physical therapy ... then after 2 months I went back to him and I asked so are you gonna do a MRI to check the injury heeled properly he said no. and squeezed my calf and said "there´s your MRI" any ways he didnt do surgery and I did cast. but after 9 months I am still not well. I recently consulted another dr. in IL and she said I need surgery because I have calcification and scar tissue. Obviously I am not going back to Dr. Ushiba. He was always in a Rush to leave to the Next Patient and never got back to me when I called to ask questions.