Dr. James Uy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Uy?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. James Uy?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 6th, 2016

Great

July 22nd, 2015

He is a great doctors, very smaft man,always gives good advise to you.Helped me through alot.

July 26th, 2013

All Physicians should be like him

I have been seen by Dr. Uy for about 6yrs. I cannot say enough good things about this man. He is not only an excellent physician but a SUPER human being. I recently found out that He was treating me for almost a year without receiving payment from my Insurer, (US DOL OWCP) yet he continued to treat me. OBVIOUSLY he is not in it for the money. He has done the best he could for me considering my condition and the limitations of what my Insurer will cover. I have had several procedures (Spine Injections under anesthesia), and he was right there when I went to sleep and when I woke up. In fact I actually remember him reassuring me while I was under anesthesia(it doesn't totally knock you out). He is a no nonsense Man and will not tolerate foolishness or patient abuses (medications), but that is what I appreciate about him. Just follow the Office Rules and the Law. If you are REALLY suffering from pain he WILL give you the best treatment regime the two of you can work out. Not, just what HE wants you to do. We have not always agreed upon my treatment options, but he never demanded that I "follow orders without question". I have been able to discuss options I have researched online with him, without feeling like he is looking down on me or that I am stupid. He always explains the reality of my treatment options versus what I think they should be and why. Dr Uy, takes all the time it takes in each office visit. I have never felt rushed or that He was too busy. That may cause us patients to wait a little longer to be seen, but that's the cost of a Good Physician. His office Staff is very supportive (especially Barbara), jovial and never rude or uncaring. And each time I have called for something I was taken care of as soon as possible. I am moving away and I am really sad that I cannot take him with me. I will really miss Him, his Staff and I now wonder what is in store for me as far as a "new" physician... I will never find another Dr. as Kind, committed and dedicated as James G.Uy. I am not a relative, friend, employee or anything other than a very satisfied patient. I highly recommend him for Pain Management or Anesthesia.

July 20th, 2016