Internist, Nephrologist (kidney)

609 Kenilworth Blvd
Suite 201
Kenilworth, NJ 07033
Locations and availability (3)

|  Will Never Know  |  show details
by RF on Feb 11th, 2011

Many people spoke very highly about this doctor. To be honest I would never know. Trying to get through on their phone lines is impossible. After calling their office for 3 days straight and only hearing a busy signal I was finally able to get through. It is 2011 get call waiting or a second line! Thank God I didn't have a medical emergency! After telling the receptionist I would be a new patient she informed me it would be 3 weeks for an appointment. I asked if I came into the office and showed the doctor a pervious prescription of Propecia (we are not talking Percocet or Vicodin here) if he could just give me a prescription until the appointment. Without even consulting the Doctor, she told me that would not happen He has no idea who you are. Coming form someone who hates to go to doctors in the first place, this office staff leaves little to be desired as well as a phone system that dates in the 80s. Ill pass!

|  show details
by liz falzone on Jun 4th, 2010

I adore Dr. Agresti Jr... this doctor truly cares about you as a person, and he works really hard on trying to help you find out what is going on with you. He goes over and above and has the greatest bed side manor. I would rate him higher but it only goes up to a 4. If you want a doctor who cares and knows what he is doing, go to Dr agresti jr, he's the best doctor i have ever been to.

|  The Best Possible Physician  |  show details
by Michael Panigrosso on Jun 2nd, 2010

Ive Been a patient of Dr James V. Agresti fr over 40 yrs now hes Knowledgeable, accurate thorough and kind and compasionate as well He's truly concerned about his patients.. He phones you late at night after a busy chaotic day to explain the results of your tests or a family members condition..Theres no better GP around I attribute my parents longevity (Mom 91, Dad 90) to Dr. James Agresti's accuracy and thoroughness!! He helped me in several difficult situtions physically and emotionlly as well He has an outstanding staff who are also very helpful and kind..some of whom have been with him for decades I feel like Im visiting my second family when I go into his very busy office... Theres not enough words to describe what an outstandng physician Dr. James V. Agresti Sr is..When I visit him I beg him "please dont ever retire" & many others feel the same.. to quote a line from Tina Turner's song; Dr. Agresti "You're simply the BEST" !! God bless you & thanks for all Mike Panigrosso 6/2/10