A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Campbell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Campbell, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Campbell graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Campbell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hill Regional Hospital
- Hillcrest Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James V Campbell MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James V. Campbell practice?
- Dr. James Campbell has 1 office location.
Dr. James Campbell practices Ophthalmology near Woodway, TX.
See Woodway Ophthalmologists.