Learn more about Dr. James Campbell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Campbell
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Campbell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Campbell, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Campbell graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Campbell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hill Regional Hospital
- Hillcrest Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James V Campbell MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James V. Campbell practice?
- Dr. James Campbell has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Campbell practices Ophthalmology near Woodway, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Cleburne, TX.
See Woodway Ophthalmologists.