Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Ferguson Jr
Dr. James Ferguson Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Knoxville, TN. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Ferguson is affiliated with Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center, University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital and Fort Sanders Regional. He speaks English.
Dr. James Ferguson Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. James Ferguson Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Knoxville, TN.
Dr. Shamir Haji
Neurology, Internal Medicine
Knoxville, TN 0 mi7
Dr. Billy Pruett
Knoxville, TN 0 mi14
Dr. Janice Walker-Fillmore
Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine
Knoxville, TN 0 mi33