A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Harmon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Harmon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harmon
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harmon Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Harmon, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Pancreas Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Harmon graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester.
Dr. Harmon has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview -University Med Ctr, Minneapolis, Mn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Vail Harmon MD is a male Pathologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. James V. Harmon practice?
- Dr. James Harmon has 1 office location.
Dr. James Harmon practices Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Surgeons and San Diego Pathologists.