A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Harmon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Harmon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harmon
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Harmon Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Harmon, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Pancreas Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Harmon graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester.
Dr. Harmon has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview -University Med Ctr, Minneapolis, Mn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Vail Harmon MD is a male Pathologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. James V. Harmon practice?
- Dr. James Harmon has 1 office location.
Dr. James Harmon practices Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Surgeons and San Diego Pathologists.