A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Higgins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Higgins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Higgins, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Higgins graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Higgins has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Vern Higgins MD is a male Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. James V. Higgins practice?
- Dr. James Higgins has 1 office location.
Dr. James Higgins practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Pediatricians and Lubbock Pediatric Specialists.