A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Higgins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Higgins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Higgins
Tennis Elbow Patient Education Guide Learn all about symptoms and treatments for tennis elbow by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Higgins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Higgins, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Higgins graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Higgins has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Vern Higgins MD is a male Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. James V. Higgins practice?
- Dr. James Higgins has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Higgins practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Lubbock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: San Angelo, TX.
See Lubbock Pediatricians and Lubbock Pediatric Specialists.