A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James O'Leary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James O'Leary is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James O'Leary, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Ectopic Pregnancy
- Female Infertility
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Ovarian Cysts
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- Pelvic Pain
- Rectal Prolapse
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Leary graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 1 awards.
Dr. O'Leary has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Theda Clark Medical Center
- Appleton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Vincent O'Leary MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. James V. O'Leary practice?
- Dr. James O'Leary has 5 office locations.
Dr. James O'Leary practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Neenah, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Appleton, WI.
See Neenah Obstetricians & Gynecologists.